FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Minnesota man is facing multiple theft charges in Winnebago County.
Aric Eden Berg, 34 of Farmington, MN, is charged with three counts of 2nd degree theft. A trailer and snowmobile were reported stolen from a Lake Mills address on December 5, 2018. According to investigators, the trailer was seen on Minnesota property owned by Berg and photos of the trailer and snowmobile were found on Berg’s phone.
Berg is also accused of stealing another snowmobile from a different Lake Mills address on December 11, 2018. Court documents say
Berg’s truck matches one seen on surveillance video when the snowmobile was taken and the truck’s tires and Berg’s boots match prints left at the scene. Law enforcement says photos of this stolen snowmobile were also found on Berg’s phone.
- Minnesota man accused of North Iowa snowmobile thefts
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Lake Mills snowmobile thefts
- Man arrested in Mason City snowmobile thefts
- Man sentenced for Mason City snowmobile theft
- North Iowa man arrested for Minnesota hog theft
- Minnesota second in the country for snowmobile thefts
- Minnesota snowmobile trails are closed
- Minnesota man hurt after snowmobile accident
- Snowmobile death in NW Iowa
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft