COMFREY, Minn. (AP) — The death of a 9-year-old boy on a playground in southwestern Minnesota is under investigation.
Police say Gavin Ludewig was found tangled in a swing on the playground in Comfrey, a small community in Brown County, about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. He was pronounced dead at Springfield Medical Center.
The Star Tribune reports police have not said whether there were any witnesses to the circumstances involved.
- Minnesota boy's death on playground investigated
- Minnesota Boys State Hockey Tournament
- Sheldon death investigation
- Rockwell death under investigation
- Boy nearly drowns at southern Minnesota campground
- Boys volleyball emerges in southern Minnesota
- Fundraising in eastern Iowa for "inclusive" playground
- A bicycle playground is coming to Rochester
- Community helps school fundraise for new playground.
- CO blamed in NE Minnesota death