BECKER, Minn. (AP) — Authorities in Minnesota say a 6-year-old boy who had been missing since getting off the school bus with his siblings has been found safe.
The Sherburne County Sheriff's Office said the boy, named Ethan, hadn't been seen since 4:10 p.m. Tuesday when he got off the bus near Highway 25 in Becker and ran to play with the family dog. Becker is located about 45 miles (72 kilometers) northwest of Minneapolis.
The sheriff's office said on its Facebook page that Ethan was found safe with his dog about 1:50 a.m. on Wednesday, about a mile and a half from his home. He was checked out by paramedics but his condition was not immediately known.
The department thanked the numerous partnering agencies and more than 600 volunteers who helped with the search. It said more information would be released later today.
- Minnesota boy, 6, missing after getting off bus found safe
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- 6-year-old Minnesota boy found safe after going missing for nearly 10 hours
- Missing child from Mower County found safe
- Missing Austin teen found safe, father says
- Missing Minnesota couple found dead in vehicle
- Dogs maul 11-year-old boy at Minnesota bus stop
- Minnesota Boys State Hockey Tournament
- Residents relieved after missing Hampton man with dementia found safe
- Missing Mason City man found safe in L.A.