MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – Roc Thomas has been suspended for the first three games of the NFL season.
The league says it is punishing the Minnesota Vikings player for violating its substance abuse policy.
Thomas will be able to take part in all offseason and pre-season practices and games and after sitting out without pay, he could return to the Vikings’ active roster on September 23.
- Minnesota Vikings player suspended by the NFL
- 2018 Minnesota Vikings schedule
- Countdown to Kickoff: Minnesota Vikings
- Vikings emphasize athleticism at 2018 NFL draft
- Vikings take North Carolina's Bradbury in NFL draft
- NFL rushing leader Cook leads Vikes romp past Raiders 34-14
- Study finds NFL players have large aortas
- Vikings sign Sheldon Richardson
- Vikings sign veteran kicker