ROCHESTER, Minn. - On Tuesday, Minnesota State Chancellor Devinder Malhotra visited Rochester Community and Technical College for a conversation about how RCTC can continue to form partnerships to develop the Minnesota workforce.
He tells KIMT that RCTC and other Minnesota State colleges play a critical role in not only creating more workers, but helping to keep them in Minnesota. "They become the catalysts through which other forms will come to the region because the region has the talent they can draw upon because right now, if you drive around the state everywhere you see help wanted signs," explains Malhotra.
- Minnesota State Chancellor visits RCTC to talk about workforce shortages
- Addressing Workforce Shortage in Minnesota
- RCTC job fair helps fill nursing shortage
- RCTC students talk about civility
- Minnesota gubernatorial candidate Tim Walz visits RCTC, discusses higher education
- UMR Chancellor Inaugurated
- RCTC students react to Iowa State murder
- New program aimed at Minnesota's nursing shortage
- New president named at RCTC
- Students donate artwork to RCTC