KIMT NEWS 3 - Governor Tim Walz signed a bill that will give schools relief for all the days they have missed due to extreme winter conditions.
Schools that use flex or e-learning on snow days will not be affected by the legislature, but other schools are receiving guidance from the Minnesota Department of Education on how to proceed.
- Minnesota Schools getting a break for missed school days.
- 'Snow Day Relief' approved for Minnesota schools
- Minnesota school infested with rats
- Governor signs snow day relief bill for Minnesota schools
- Minnesota school official suspended for handcuffing student
- Bomb threat at southern Minnesota school
- North Iowa Christian School breaking new ground
- Angler's 6-foot catch breaks Minnesota's sturgeon record
- Rochester Public Schools considers paying back employees after missed school days
- Missing Minnesota couple found dead in vehicle