The Minnesota BCA announced Friday that 2-year-old Noelani Robinson, whose body was found in March in a southern Minnesota ditch, died as a result of a homicide.
“The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) has completed its investigation of the circumstances surrounding the death of Noelani Robinson and provided its findings to the Mower County Attorney's Office for review. The Southern Regional Medical Examiner's Office determined that Robinson died of homicide due to blunt force trauma to the head,” the Minnesota BCA said.
Authorities said in March a child's body found was wrapped in a blanket along Highway 218 near Blooming Prairie.
Dariaz Higgins has been charged with killing 24-year-old Sierra Robinson. Higgins is the father of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson.
Higgins is the father of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson.
- Minnesota BCA: Girl whose body was found in southern MN ditch died as result of homicide
- Body found in southern Minnesota
- Dead body found in southern MN ditch believed to be missing 2-year-old Noelani Robinson
- Community honoring Noelani Robinson, 2-year-old who was found dead in southern MN ditch
- Sheriff: 138 pounds of marijuana found hidden in containers in southern MN ditch
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Southern Minnesota body identified as Minneapolis man
- BCA says man shot by police had hidden knife
- Lawyer objects to physical restraints on homicide suspect connected to 2-year-old found in southern MN