MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minneapolis police are investigating a shooting that has left one man dead and another critically wounded.
The shooting happened about 2 a.m. Monday near a police precinct. Officers were in the area to monitor bar closing time when they heard gunshots near an alley.
The suspected shooter was identified by witnesses in the area and was arrested a couple blocks away.
Authorities say the shooting may have resulted from a disagreement among a group of people.
Police say the man who died is the 13th homicide victim in the city this year.
- Minneapolis suffers 13th homicide in 2019
- Fatal house fire in Minneapolis
- Piñata problems for Minneapolis man
- Man dies after Minneapolis fight
- Man facing five robbery charges in Minneapolis
- Judge upholds minimum wage hike in Minneapolis
- Guilty plea in Minneapolis parking ramp killing
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Minneapolis police toughening body camera rules
- Minneapolis pub patrons cheer royal wedding