CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Minnesota man is pleading not guilty to a drug charge in North Iowa.
Antoine Tormell Cureton, 43 of Minneapolis, was arrested on March 26 after a traffic stop on Highway 218 in Floyd County. Law enforcement says two baggies of crack cocaine were found in Cureton’s vehicle.
He entered a not guilty plea Monday to possession with intent to deliver crack cocaine. Cureton’s trial is set to begin on May 30.
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- One-day Floyd County trial finds Minneapolis man guilty
- Duo plead not guilty in Floyd County drug raid
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to groping in Bremer County
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Floyd County man pleads guilty to marijuana possession
- Mason City man pleads guilty in Floyd County chase
- Minneapolis man pleads guilty to groping Wartburg College students
- Minneapolis man charged with Hancock County stabbing