BANCROFT TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Twin Cities man is hurt in a Freeborn County collision.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Bruce Michael Egeness, 45 of Albert Lea, and Dijon Chase Legore, 27 of Minneapolis, were both driving south on Interstate 35 when they collided around 3:30 pm Thursday just south of Clarks Grove. Legore suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Owatonna Hospital. Egeness was not harmed.
The State Patrol says both were wearing their seat belts.
Gold Cross Ambulance and Hayward Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- Minneapolis man injured in southern Minnesota collision
- Winnebago County man injured in Minnesota collision
- Fatal car/motorhome collision in southern Minnesota
- Piñata problems for Minneapolis man
- Man dies after Minneapolis fight
- Man injured in Chatfield semi collision
- State Patrol: 1 woman injured in southern Minnesota 2-vehicle crash
- Southern Minnesota man dies after ATV accident
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Second man sentenced for southern Minnesota abduction