MASON CITY, Iowa – A man arrested after law enforcement said he was clocked driving 96 miles an hour is pleading guilty.
Andrew Jackson Jr., 36 of Minneapolis, Minnesota, was arrested June 23 in Cerro Gordo County. The Iowa State Patrol says he was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 35 and a check found his vehicle was reported stolen out of Missouri.
Jackson has pleaded guilty to operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent. He has been sentenced to 30 days in the county jail.
- Minneapolis man gets jail time in Mason City
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Piñata problems for Minneapolis man
- Man dies after Minneapolis fight
- Autopsy: Black man shot multiple times by Minneapolis police
- Jail time for Austin man
- Mason City pursuit nets man four days in jail.
- Stolen checks send Mason City man to jail
- Mason City man pleads guilty to jail contraband