CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Minneapolis man is facing a drug charge after a traffic stop in Floyd County.
Antoine Tormell Cureton, 43, is accused of possession of crack cocaine with intent to deliver. Authorities say Cureton was stopped for a traffic violation at mile marker 206 on Highway 218 and a search of his vehicle turned up two baggies of crack cocaine weighing a total of 7.5 grams.
This arrested happened on Monday. Possession with intent to deliver is a class “C” felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- One-day Floyd County trial finds Minneapolis man guilty
- Floyd County man arrested for sex abuse
- Minneapolis man charged with Hancock County stabbing
- Piñata problems for Minneapolis man
- Man dies after Minneapolis fight
- Floyd County man arrested after pool hall disturbance
- Mason City man arrested after Floyd County chase
- Charles City man sentenced for Floyd County drug arrest