ALBERT LEA, Minn. – One person is hurt after a two-vehicle collision on Interstate 90 in Freeborn County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Michael Howard Hunter, 65 of Everett, Washington, was taking the ramp from westbound I-90 to County Road 22 when his minivan got in front of the bus driven by Christine Marie Avery, 50 of Albert Lea, and the vehicles crashed.
The State Patrol says Hunter was not wearing a seat belt and suffered non-life threatening injuries. He was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea.
Avery was wearing a seat belt and was not harmed.
This accident happened Friday around 12:38 pm. The Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Minivan and bus collide in north Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- School bus/minivan collision in Austin
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Prison for Albert Lea burglar
- Art installation in Albert lea
- Flames destroy Albert Lea garage
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea