ROCHESTER, Minn. - A house suffered damage to a furnace room after an overnight fire call was triggered by the security system in the home.
The fire call came in just before 3:30 a.m. from the 1100 block of Plummer Circle SW.
No one was home at the time and officials say a piece of equipment in the home’s furnace room malfunctioned and caught fire. Crews were able to put out the flames and ventilate the home.
- Minimal damage to Rochester home after security system triggers fire call
- Fire at Albert Lea business causes minimal damage
- Sprinkler system causes damage at Rochester's iconic Kahler Grand Hotel
- Rochester home suffers significant damage after morning fire
- Alden home damaged by fire
- Sprinkler system saves business from signifant fire damage
- Trailer home fire causes $25,000 in damage
- Forest City home damaged by fire
- Fire damages vacant Mason City home
- Insulation fire damages Albert Lea home Friday