Former Mason City Mohawk Miguel Recinos is having a great year in Iowa City. The Hawkeyes' junior kicker is 9-11 on field goal attempts and will be their starter next week in the Pinstripe Bowl.
Recinos is currently a junior at Iowa and won the starting spot during preseason workouts.
Click on the video tab for more with Miguel.
Video courtesy: BTN/ESPN.
- Miguel Recinos excited for Pinstripe Bowl challenge
- Pinstripe Bowl Preview
- Iowa State earns Liberty Bowl bid, Iowa to Pinstripe
- GHV hoops excited for the opening week challenge
- Mason City alum Recinos' FG lifts Iowa over Nebraska 31-28 at final whistle
- #InMyFeelings Challenge
- RCTC fans excited for football season
- Local lung cancer survivor participates in "Team Draft Super Bowl Challenge"
- Liberty Bowl preview
- SAW: Super Bowl advice