FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Michigan man is sentenced for dealing marijuana in North Iowa.
Online court documents state Braylin Martez Blocton, 22 of Detroit, MI, received five years of supervised probation Friday in Winnebago
County District Court. He pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver marijuana after a November 2018 search of a Forest City apartment where Blocton was staying.
Law enforcement said they found 42 grams of pot, a scale, and large amounts of cash in a safe.
- Michigan man sentenced for Forest City marijuana
- Forest City men facing marijuana charges
- Forest City man gets deferred judgment for marijuana
- Former fugitive sentenced in Forest City
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence in Forest city drug bust
- Another sentence in Forest City drug bust
- Final sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Forest City teen sentenced for burglary
- Minnesota man sentenced for Forest City drug bust