MASON CITY, Iowa – Trials have been scheduled for two people arrested for delivering methamphetamine in North Iowa.
Alex Gregory Welch, 26, and Patsy, Venesa Goble, 44 are both charged with two counts of possession with intent to deliver meth. Welch is accused of providing the drug to someone working with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office on January 11 and 12. Goble allegedly did the same thing on December 12, 2017 and February 26.
Welch’s trial is set to begin on July 17 while Goble will stand trial starting August 7.
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Separate trials for Mason City duo
- Trial set in Mason City car chase
- Worth County duo to stand trial for meth and pot
- Mason City man to stand trial for meth possession
- Trial set in December meth arrest
- Duo sentenced for dealing meth in Rochester
- Second guilty plea from meth-dealing duo
- Illinois murder trial set for Mason City man
- UPDATE: Trial date set in Mason City double murder case