ROCHESTER, Minn. – A months-long drug investigation is sending an Olmsted County woman to prison.
Michele Ann Vietor, 44 of Rochester, was sentenced Friday to five years and five months in prison, with credit for eight days already served. She was arrested in Byron in October 2017 after authorities say she was caught with almost 300 grams of methamphetamine and $9,300 in cash.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says they caught Vietor after an investigation that began in May 2017.
She pleaded guilty to 1st degree sale of drugs in July 2018.
- Meth sends Rochester woman to prison
- Tax fraud sending Rochester woman to prison
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Meth sending Austin man to prison
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Rochester standoff sends Austin man to prison
- Meth sending Mason City men to federal prison