MASON CITY, Iowa – A man who tried to escape police on foot is going to prison.
Harold V. Stinnett Jr., 29 of Mason City, was arrested on several outstanding warrants April 29 after he ran away from Mason City officers trying to conduct a traffic stop. He eventually pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine-3rd offense.
Stinnett has been sentenced to up to five years in prison.
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Meth sends Mason City man to federal prison
- Meth sending Mason City men to federal prison
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Meth sending Austin man to prison
- Meth sends Rochester woman to prison
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- UPDATE: No prison sentences in Mason City meth case