ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman receives 20 years of probation after being arrested for drugs near Jefferson Elementary.
Jamie Amanda Rose Moreno, 32 of Rochester, was charged with 3rd degree possession of methamphetamine after she and Michael Alan Bunnell were picked up on November 29, 2017. Rochester police say they found them with 13 grams of meth in a home in the school.
Moreno received a stay of adjudication when she was sentenced Monday, which means this conviction will be wiped from her record if she fulfills the terms of her probation.
Bunnell is pleading guilty to 2nd degree sale of drugs in another case and charges against him in this matter were dismissed.
- Meth possession lands a woman two decades of probation
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Two decades of probation for meth sale
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Probation for meth, gun possession in Clear Lake
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Elgin woman sentenced for Rochester meth possession
- Britt woman pleads guilty to meth possession