OSSIAN, Iowa - A meth lab search warrant has resulted in felony drug charges against two from northeast Iowa.
The search warrant was executed Saturday at the home of Krista Reinsvold at 119 W. Main St.
Reinsvold, 35, and a man authorities said often visited, Brian Brainard, 33, of Lansing, were both charged with manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of precursor ammonia nitrate with intent to manufacture and possession of a controlled substance.
“Due to the nature of evidence found, precautions were taken and Law Enforcement were required to dress in full protective gear with SCBA equipment,” the Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office said.
- Meth lab search warrant results in 2 NE Iowa drug arrests
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Cerro Gordo Co. 'warrant cleanup' results in multiple meth arrests
- Rochester police: Search warrant results man arrested for meth, possessing handgun
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Minnesota man arrested after NE Iowa pursuit
- Three arrested after northeast Iowa drug search