MASON CITY, Iowa – Drug possession is sending a Rockford man to prison.
Authorities arrested Andrew Ray Lukes, 38, on May 14 in Mason City as a KIMT camera recorded his capture. He was caught at the intersection of State Street and Delaware Avenue after being wanted on a probation violation since December 2017.
Lukes was found with 8.5 grams of methamphetamine, a silver scale, and several plastic baggies.
He pleaded guilty to possession of meth with intent to deliver and will serve up to 10 years in prison, with credit for time served.
- Meth is sending a Rockford man to prison
- Federal prison for Rockford man
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Meth sending Austin man to prison
- Meth sends Rochester woman to prison
- Meth and a gun send Austin man to prison
- Meth sends Mason City man to federal prison
- Freeborn County meth sending California man to prison
- Rockford man in Minnesota crash