AUSTIN, Minn. – A gun and some drugs are sending a Mower County man to prison.
Jesse Dean Kranz, 33 of Austin, was arrested in July 2017 after Austin police say he was found in possession of 5.8 grams of methamphetamine and a 9-millimeter handgun. Kranz, who has multiple past convictions, pleaded guilty to violent felon in possession of a firearm and 5th degree drug possession.
He was sentenced Thursday to five years in prison, with credit for 52 days already served.
- Meth sending Austin man to prison
- Meth and a gun send Austin man to prison
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Rochester standoff sends Austin man to prison
- Fourth conviction sending Austin man to prison
- Fleeing police sends Austin man to prison
- Meth sends Rochester woman to prison
- Meth is sending a Rockford man to prison