ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man caught with meth takes a plea deal.
Alfred Smith Jr., 40 of Rochester, was arrested on July 8 after the city’s Criminal Interdiction Unit says it noticed possible drug activity in the 800 block of S. Broadway Avenue. A search of a vehicle found 24.45 grams of methamphetamine and Smith was taken into custody.
He was charged with 3rd degree drug possession but pleaded guilty Friday to a reduced count of 4th degree drug possession.
Smith has been sentenced to two years and two months in prison, with credit for 159 days already served.
- Meth equals prison for Rochester man
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Meth sends Rochester woman to prison
- Rochester man gets nearly 10 years in prison for meth
- Five pounds of meth mean prison for Rochester man
- Man gets state prison for Rochester meth bust
- Meth sending Hancock County man to prison
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Meth sending Austin man to prison