MASON CITY, Iowa – MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center is thanking the community for their donations of handmade medical masks.
The Mason City hospital says they’re now asking for donations of factory-made, new, in the packaging personal protective equipment donations, including N95 masks, gowns or face shields.
Anyone able to provide such equipment is asked to please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And MercyOne says it wants to remind North Iowans that the best way to show their support is to practice social distancing and stay home whenever possible.
- MercyOne thanks North Iowa for homemade masks
- MercyOne North Iowa expanding to Freeborn County
- MercyOne North Iowa screening patients for coronavirus
- No visitors allowed at MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center
- Renovations progressing on MercyOne North Iowa Cancer Center
- Visitor restrictions in place at MercyOne North Iowa
- North Iowa company helping make masks
- Mercy changes name to MercyOne