CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Ronald McDonald house expansion
- Ronald McDonald House breaking ground
- Happy Meals at McDonalds to change
- More infections confirmed from tainted McDonald's salads
- Signing Opportunity: Ronald McDonald House Expansion Project
- Ronald McDonald House reaches out for support
- Golden Apple: Sherry Klein
- Golden Apple Award: Lisa Nelson
- Golden Apple Winner: Julie Streblow