The new gold cross, mayo clinic ambulance service in Austin opened its doors Thursday. The 2.2-million-dollar project features four drive-through ambulance bays, training space and state of the art technology. Which will help first responders keep the community safe. EMT Brian Ploehn says the new space will enhance the community.
"I'm grateful what Mayo Clinic has done for me. You know, this new facility is refreshing and respectable. It's clean, it's professional, it put a good face for Mayo Clinic in the community," Said Ploehn.
The pace will also be used as a training spot for the medical staff in the region.
- Mayo ambulance service opens in Austin
- Mayo Clinic's ambulance service celebrates facility with ribbon cutting in Austin
- Gold Cross transitions to Mayo Clinic Ambulance
- Lanesboro Ambulance Service needs volunteers
- Valet service comes to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin
- Mayo opening Saturday clinics in Austin and Albert Lea
- Gold Cross Ambulance Service now in Plainview
- Mayo Ambulance takes home "Battle of the Badges" trophy
- Mayo, Austin soccer matchup results in draw
- Mayo Clinic, Abu Dhabi Health Services open hospital in UAE