ROCHESTER, Minn. - On Thursday, Mayo Clinic celebrated the diversity of its workforce through the Festival of Cultures. Employees put together multicultural exhibits, performances, and an international fashion show.
Letty Magno Maralit began the first Festival of Cultures in 2006 in a small room at St. Marys. "I'm very glad we got all together, and it's hard to recruit because people are very busy. You cannot leave your patients. You have to have someone take over taking care of your patients, but people are able to rearrange their schedules so they can come," she says.
- Mayo Clinic celebrates Festival of Cultures
- Mayo Clinic hosts Festival of Cultures
- Mayo reopens clinics Monday
- Mayo Clinic Emergency Staff Plan
- Mayo Clinic makes fundraising history
- Mayo Clinic warns against vaping
- Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine students celebrate Match Day
- Southgate Elementary Celebrates different cultures
- Alzheimer's Disease Research at Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic is helping sex trafficking survivors