ROCHEST, Minn. - "Eat, Play, Grow" is an initiative to help families make healthier food choices and incorporate more physical acitivity in their daily routines.
It is a collaboriative effort among several local organizations including the Olmsted County, and Rochester's Minnesota Children's Museum.
The "Eat, Play, Grow" initiative will be awarded $30,000 to continue their efforts in the community.
- Mayo Clinic gives Shared Value Award
- Local group awarded grant from Mayo Clinic
- Mayo reopens clinics Monday
- Mayo Clinic Emergency Staff Plan
- Mayo Clinic makes fundraising history
- Mayo Clinic warns against vaping
- Rochester Police Department awarded $30,000 from Mayo Clinic
- Alzheimer's Disease Research at Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic is helping sex trafficking survivors
- Minnesota residents concerned about Mayo Clinic closures