ROCHESTER, Minn. - Mayo Clinic is encouraging people to donate to cancer research.
Made possible by a grant, Mayo is matching donations two-fold until December 31st.
The goal is to reach $50,000. Although the numbers aren't tallied yet, Mayo said it's going well.
"Just the continued generosity of our Mayo clinic supporters and the Mayo clinic family. It's incredible to see...the gifts that come in and the support of them," Nick Mueller, Director of Annual Giving at Mayo Clinic said.
He said donations are coming in from across the globe.
- Mayo's Conquering Cancer Matching Challenge
- Mayo medical students celebrate Match Day
- Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine students celebrate Match Day
- Mayo Clinic to match nearly $171K in red kettle donations
- Pints for Preemies challenge helps Mayo's tiniest patients
- Mayo Clinic: Smoking may cause challenges in COVID-19 treatment, recovery
- Mayo Clinic renovates Cancer Center in Albert Lea
- New Mayo Clinic research to help pancreatic cancer patients
- Multimillion dollar grant renewed for Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
- 60 quilts donated to Mayo Clinic Cancer Center