MASON CITY, Iowa - Mason City's new fire chief is now official.
During a special council meeting Friday, the City approved Erik Bullinger as the new fire chief, though he was not able to attend because he was on call.
Bullinger will officially take over the position on August 27th, and will replace interim chief Doug Janssen.
- Mason City's new fire chief officially appointed
- Mason City Fire Chief resigns
- Interim Mason City Fire Chief named
- New Mason City fire chief named
- Mason City names new fire chief
- New police chief appointed by Mayor Brede
- Mason City fire officials ID woman killed in house fire
- Mason City Fire Chief placed on administrative leave
- Former fire chief will not sue Mason City
- Mason City announces 5 finalists for fire chief