MASON CITY, Iowa – A Mason City woman has won a $50,000 lottery price.
The Iowa Lottery said Hanna Page won the first of 12 top prizes in the “$50,000 Holiday Super Crossword” scratch game.
The ticket was purchased at Casey’s located at 2701 19th St. SW.
The scratch game costs $5.
- Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Thanks to late father's advice, Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Mason City man wins $10,000 lottery prize
- Mason City woman claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Charles City woman claims $100,000 lottery prize
- Mason City woman wins $30,000
- Man facing sex crime wins big lottery prize
- Iowa man claims $1 million lottery prize
- Mason City man wins $100,000 on Iowa lottery game
- Mason City man is $100,000 lottery winner