MASON CITY, Iowa – A Mason City woman has won a $50,000 lottery price.
The Iowa Lottery said Hanna Page won the first of 12 top prizes in the “$50,000 Holiday Super Crossword” scratch game.
The ticket was purchased at Casey’s located at 2701 19th St. SW.
The scratch game costs $5.
- Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Thanks to late father's advice, Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Charles City woman claims $100,000 lottery prize
- Mason City woman wins $30,000
- Man facing sex crime wins big lottery prize
- Iowa man claims $1 million lottery prize
- Underage winner of $50,000 Iowa lottery prize charged with fraud
- $1-million dollar Iowa Lottery prize not claimed 1 month later
- One month left to claim $1M Iowa Lottery prize
- Lottery players seek $750M prize, 4th largest in US history