MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman caught in a North Iowa drug sting is pleading guilty.
Rachel Adele Bendickson, 37 of Mason City, pleaded guilty Monday to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. She was arrested in May after authorities said she delivered a little over one gram of meth to someone working with the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force.
Bendickson was a fugitive for two months before finally being picked up on a warrant.
No sentencing date has been set.
- Mason City woman takes plea deal in meth case
- Woman takes plea in meth case
- Plea deal in Mason City arson case
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City man takes plea deal in drug case
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing
- Eyota woman takes plea deal in drug case
- Rochester woman takes plea deal in federal tax case