MASON CITY, Iowa – A Cerro Gordo County woman is sentenced for credit card fraud.
Angela Dawn Shave, 47 of Mason City, was accused of using a stolen credit card more than 30 times at convenience and grocery stores in Mason City between October 24 and November 1, 2018.
Shave pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of a credit card and has been given three to five years of supervised probation and must pay a $100 fine. She must also pay $1,163.46 in restitution.
- Mason City woman sentenced for using a stolen credit card
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing mom's credit card
- Mason City man gets second sentence for credit card fraud
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Mason City woman accused of stealing her mother's credit card
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to using a stolen credit card
- Mason City teen sentenced for stolen check
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Rose Creek woman sentenced for stealing relatives' credit card info