NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A woman charged with three counts of drug possession pleads guilty to one.
Bridget Antonia Fleming, 33 of Mason City, was arrested on April 3 in Worth County. A state trooper says she was pulled over for having a brake light out and was discovered to be in possession of methamphetamine, marijuana, acetaminophen, hydrocodone, and a counterfeit $100 bill.
Fleming pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine-2nd offense and was given seven days in jail, with credit for time served, and her driver’s license was suspended for 180 days.
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- UPDATE: No prison sentences in Mason City meth case
- Mason City woman sentenced for insurance fraud
- Arson sentence for Mason City woman
- Mason City woman sentenced to more than 10 years in federal prison for meth crimes