MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman arrested during a February warrant sweep is going to prison.
Shannon Renae Lybarger, 32 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Lybarger provided more than five grams of meth to a confidential informant in Mason City in July 2018.
Lybarger has been ordered to spend up to 10 years in state prison.
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Mason City woman takes plea deal in meth case
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- UPDATE: No prison sentences in Mason City meth case