MASON CITY, Iowa – An accused meth dealer is sentenced in Cerro Gordo County.
Bridget Antonia Fleming, 34 of Mason City, was charged with possession with intent to deliver after authorities say she provided methamphetamine to a confidential informant in August 2018.
She pleaded guilty to a controlled substance violation and was ordered to spend 180 days at a residential correction facility and three to five years on supervised probation.
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Mason City woman sentenced to more than 10 years in federal prison for meth crimes
- Charles City woman sentenced for dealing meth
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes