MASON CITY, Iowa – Law enforcement says it found over 800 grams of marijuana in her home. Now she’s been sentenced to three years of supervised probation.
Brooke Loren Anthony, 22 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Investigators say the drugs were found in her home in January, along with packaging and a digital scale.
In addition to her probation, Anthony must pay $140 in victim restitution.
- Mason City woman sentenced for 800 grams of pot
- Mason City woman charged with having over 800 grams of marijuana
- Woman to stand trial for 800 grams of marijuana
- Arson sentence for Mason City woman
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Mason City woman sentenced for insurance fraud
- Mason City woman sentenced for marijuana
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing pot
- Mason City Walmart thieves sentenced