MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Iowa woman is pleading not guilty to dealing meth.
Bridget Antonia Fleming, 34 of Mason City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. She’s accused of providing the drug to a confidential informant in August 2018.
Fleming was arrested on February 24.
Her trial is set to begin on May 7.
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth possession again
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes