MASON CITY, Iowa – A trial has been scheduled for a woman accused of a drunkenly barging into someone else’s home.
Lisa Lee Arnold, 54 of Mason City, has pleaded not guilty to 2nd degree burglary for an October 23 incident in the 400 block of S. Polk Avenue. Authorities say Arnold entered the victim’s home sometime after midnight without permission. Two adults and three children were inside at the time.
Court documents state that Arnold’s blood alcohol content after her arrest registered at .212, more than twice the legal limit.
Her trial is set to start on January 14, 2020.
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to October burglary
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to stun gun burglary
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Charles City woman pleads not guilty to violent burglary
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Accused Mason City burglar pleads not guilty
- Mason City woman sentenced for attempted burglary