MASON CITY, Iowa – A Cerro Gordo County woman is pleading guilty to a drug felony.
Jennifer Lee Fredrickson, 31 of Mason City, was arrested on November 10, 2017. Law enforcement said she had a tool box that contained marijuana, small baggies, and a digital scale. Officers say they also found a small baggie of methamphetamine on Fredrickson when she was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
She has now entered a guilty plea to possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Fredrickson’s sentencing has been scheduled for June 20.
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to marijuana charge
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing marijuana
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing