MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman arrested after a drunken chase with children in her vehicle is pleading guilty.
Natalie Marie Green, 26 of Mason City, was arrested on May 9 after authorities say she was pulled over on a report of a reckless driver and then drove away from the traffic stop. The pursuit never went faster than the speed limit and ended when Green turned into the Meadow Lake Apartment parking lot, where law enforcement says she had to be physical forced out of the vehicle.
Court documents say there were children ages 3, 2, and two months in the vehicle. No one was injured in the incident.
Green entered guilty pleas Tuesday to OWI-1st offense and child endangerment, both misdemeanors. Her sentencing is set for December 5.
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Mason City grandmother pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City grandma pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City grandmother pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City woman facing OWI, child endangerment charges for 2nd time in 3 years
- Northeast Iowa woman pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Not guilty plea in Mason City child endangerment
- Dubuque mom pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Clear Lake daycare providers plead not guilty to child endangerment