MASON CITY, Iowa – Another of the people caught in a summer warrant sweep has been sentenced.
45-year-old Jolene Kay Anthony of Mason City pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. She has been ordered to spend three to five years on supervised probation and pay a $1,000 fine.
Authorities say Anthony conspired with others to deliver over five grams of meth on January 8 in Cerro Gordo County.
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman gets probation for drug crime
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to meth crime
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime