MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman caught with marijuana in a tool box has been sentenced to probation.
Jennifer Lee Fredrickson, 32 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Law enforcement arrested her on November 10, 2017, and said she had a tool box that contained the drug, small baggies, and a digital scale.
Fredrickson was sentenced Wednesday to three years of supervised probation. Her driving privileges were also revoked for 180 days.
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City woman sentenced for marijuana
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Britt woman gets probation for Mason City meth
- Mason City woman gets probation for drug crime
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to marijuana charge
- Mason City teen sentenced for marijuana
- Probation for growing marijuana in Lake Mills