MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman arrested with drugs in a hotel lobby is sentenced.
Kristin Traci Adams, 30 of Mason City, was arrested on November 17, 2017. Mason City police say she was found sleeping in the lobby of the Days Inn with two baggies of methamphetamine in her possession.
Adams pleaded guilty to a drug tax stamp violation and has now been ordered to spend three years on supervised probation.
- Mason City woman gets probation for drug crime
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City woman facing felony drug crime after 3rd offense
- Mason City man gets probation for drug dealing
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges