Cerro Gordo County, Iowa – A Mason City woman is facing a felony drug arrest after a probation warrant was issued.
Aranda Cowell, 37, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on possession of a controlled substance, third offense, possession of drug paraphernalia, a simple misdemeanor, and a probation revocation.
According to court documents, during a search at 300. N. Washington Ave., Cowell was found to have a baggy of a white substance suspected to be methamphetamine.
The suspected meth was found inside her coat pocket along with a glass meth pipe.
Cowell is being held on $10,000 bail.
- Mason City woman facing felony drug crime after 3rd offense
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City man facing 3rd felony domestic charge in last 15 months
- Worth Co. woman facing felony drug charge after alleged Mason City shoplifting incident
- Mason City woman gets probation for drug crime
- Mason City man held on $100,000 for felony drug charge
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge