MASON CITY, Iowa – An early morning arrest results in three drug charges against a North Iowa woman.
31-year-old Jennifer Lee Fredrickson, of Mason City, was picked up just after 3 a.m. Friday near the intersection of South Monroe Ave. and 3rd St. SW in Mason City. Law enforcement says she had a tool box which contained a digital scale, small baggies, and a wallet with marijuana inside. When she was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail, officers say they found a small baggie of methamphetamine in Fredrickson’s possession.
She is accused of a controlled substance violation, possession of contraband in a correctional institution, and possession of a controlled substance-2nd offense. Fredrickson is being held on $12,000 bond.
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City woman facing felony drug crime after 3rd offense
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse, drug charges
- Wanted Mason City man arrested, facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony charge over purse theft
- Authorities: Intoxicated Mason City woman facing felony burglary charge
- Worth Co. woman facing felony drug charge after alleged Mason City shoplifting incident
- Mason City woman facing felony theft charge was allegedly in possession of drugs in jail