MASON CITY, Iowa – Authorities say a January search found more than 800 grams of marijuana in a Mason City woman’s home.
Brooke Loren Anthony, 22, is charged with two counts of controlled substance violation and failure to use a drug tax stamp.
Law enforcement says it searched Anthony’s home in the 800 block of 12th Street SE on the morning of January 10 and discovered the marijuana along with drug packaging and a digital scale.
Criminal charges were filed against Anthony on February 12 and she was arrested in Mason City on February 14.
- Mason City woman charged with having over 800 grams of marijuana
- Woman to stand trial for 800 grams of marijuana
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to marijuana charge
- Police: 400 grams of marijuana leads to felony charges for Rochester man
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges
- Mason City teen sentenced for marijuana
- Mason City woman wins $30,000