MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City woman is being held on $5,000 bond Wednesday after she allegedly crashed into a parked vehicle while intoxicated.
Janell Drumheller, 46, is facing an OWI-third offense charge after being arrested early Wednesday morning after a two-vehicle accident at Polk Pl. and 6th St. SE.
Police said the accident happened at 1:43 a.m.
Drumheller has two prior convictions for OWI.
- Mason City woman charged with OWI after early-morning crash
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Update: Woman facing OWI charge after Sunday night crash in Mason City
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Mason City woman facing OWI, child endangerment charges for 2nd time in 3 years
- 1-car crash leads to OWI charge in Worth County
- Hancock County teacher charged with OWI
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges