MASON CITY, Iowa – A wanted woman is behind bars.
Rachel Adele Bendickson, 37 of Mason City, is charged with two counts of a controlled substance violation. Authorities say that in November 2017 and January 2018, Bendickson delivered a little over one gram of methamphetamine each time to someone working with the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force.
A warrant for Bendickson’s arrest was issued on March 12 and she was finally arrested Friday.
Bendickson is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond.
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Drug charges against Mason City men
- Federal drug charges against Mason City man
- Mason City woman facing federal charges
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Mason City woman wins $30,000
- Mason City woman facing felony drug crime after 3rd offense